Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Notes on my thesis

It is done! The final draft that is. I find myself focusing more the word draft than final. Like everything I have done in this program, the effort and product was constrained by time. I could have done better. I think I’ll get the opportunity to make it better in month 12… ☺

I finally let go the idea of maintaining a 4.0 GPA. I never inspired to do so, it just happened that way. I always knew the thesis presented a wall in the road to my success in this program. There were times I thought I might not get to it, over it, or around it. I have earned all of the professional growth hours I needed and more. A master’s degree will not do much more for me in my district. But in the words of Zander, I am stepping into a universe of possibility and giving myself an A as I smash through the wall.

1 comment: