Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 2 Reading

Chapter 4 Being a Contribution, is another excellent chapter from Mr. Zander. Life is a place to contribute, it what we all try to do as much as possible. Being a teacher gives us a special opportunity to contribute to the lives of others. Some excellent observations from the author on contribution: it has no success or failure and is not arrived at by comparison. I declare myself a contribution and throw myself into life as someone who makes a difference whenever I can. The toughest part for me is the realization that there is no better place to be or person to be with. I try to live in the moment as much as possible, but I have to move further away from the “calculating self” into the central self of chapter 6. I already don’t take myself too seriously : ) Life is all about the transformation and development of ourselves and those we can help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment