Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 1 Response to Ryan

RYAN JACKSON
I have a program called SynchronEyes that I use to share my screen with my students and I can also help them on their computer from my computer. I got a new computer over the summer and when I first used the program with my new computer I quickly realized that my screen resolution was much higher than my students computers so they could not see all of my screen on their computer. What I had to do instead was take over a student computer and then broadcast their screen to the rest of the classroom until I could adjust the screen resolution of their computers.

@Ryan
I had a similar problem with Remote Desktop and now NetOP. I like my screen resolution high, higher then the student desktops are capable of or need. I too have taken over a student workstation for demonstration. Another solution is to solution is to have two displays: one being projected and another as my desktop. Most often I have matched the student resolution and I keep my laptop handy for additional possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment